In today's world it is important for every person to do their part to help reduce our carbon footprint. Recycling programs for paper, plastic, aluminum and glass is only one step of many that we can implement to become more environmentally friendly. All Pro Cleaning Systems promotes and uses a variety of Green Cleaning Techniques, Equipment and Chemicals to help reduce our carbon footprint and better serve our customers.
- Turn off lights in areas where work is completed to reduce energy waste
- Use chemical mixing dispensers to properly measure accurate amounts of concentrated products - keeps waste to a minimum and improves efficiency
- Switch to recycled paper products and environmentally friendly consumables
- Split bucket mopping system keeps clean & dirty water separated
- Microfiber dust mops, wet mops, cloths and dusters
- Autoscrubbers that use 70% less water than traditional machines
- High Speed Burnishers with HEPA vacuum filters
A variety of "Green approved" chemical for all building surfaces.
In using these products, All Pro Cleaning Systems is able to greatly improve the indoor air quality of any building. Poor quality indoor air can create health problems ranging from headaches and dry eyes to nausea, dizziness and fatigue. Studies have shown that a healthy indoor air quality generates a more productive work environment.